Property Postcode : ig3 9bu
For Sale offers in region of £699,995 - Semi-Detached bungalow
What can we say simply a very attractive 4/5 Bedroom Chalet Bungalow which any dis-earning purchasers will appreciate upon entry. A block paved front driveway with parking for at least 4/5 cars and garage to the side give access to this family home.
Entrance is via a double glazed door into tiled storm porch with storage for shoes etc and internal door leading to hallway.
The hallway with polished hardwood flooring has doors leading into all ground floor rooms and stairs leading to first floor. with radiator, power points and under stair storage.
Family Reception: 30′ 6″ x 11′ 10″
Excellent size family room, bright and spacious with quality timber flooring. Double glazed five light bay with top stained units. Two frosted windows to side elevation, ample power points and double radiator. Polished double french doors leading to kitchen dining area.
Kitchen / Diner 19′ 2″ x 13′ 6″
Immaculate quality fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces. Integrated Select 920 Double oven by DIPLOMAT and 5 Ring Gas hob extractor above.. Integrated double sink unit. Inset spot lighting, Double glazed windows to rear and door leading to rear patio and garden. Double french doors lead to a further reception / bedroom.Tiled flooring.
Ground Floor Shower Room:
Newly fitted shower room, with double headed shower fully panelled throughout. Range of white fitted vanity units with inset basin and low level w.c.
Utility Room 8′ 5″ x 5′ 2″
Presently used as a sewing room this versatile room has plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. There is also a full range of wall and base units.
Reception 2 / Bedroom 5: 17′ x 9′ 2″
Lovely rear room overlooking garden and patio with double glazed windows, polished hardwood floor, double radiators and power points. Double doors opening into kitchen diner if used as a reception room.
Bedroom 1 Ground floor 15′ 8 (into bay) x 11 ‘2″
Full range of quality fitted wardrobes and matching dresser. Polished flooring, Double glazed bay to front elevation with bay radiator under, power points.
Stairs leading to first floor landing carpeted and access to all rooms and access to loft space.
Bedroom 2: 15’2″ x 11’10”
Bright rear bedroom overlooking rear garden, laminated flooring and full range of fitted in built wardrobes. Radiator and power points.
Bedroom 3: 9’10” x 8′ 10″
Double glazed window again overlooking rear garden and patio, polished flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 4: 9’10” x 8’6″ Double glazed window to side elevation, built in wardrobe cupboard. Carpeted, radiator and power points.
First Floor Bathroom:
Three piece suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and low level wc. Inset spot lighting.
Rear Garden approx 120′ x 40’ comprising 40 ft block paved patio with Belfast sink and outside water tap, side access to driveway and access to garage with power and lighting.
Front of the property consists of off street parking for numerous vehicles there is side access to the rear, access to the garage and addition water tap to front.
INTERNAL VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS RECOMMENDED
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.