Property Postcode : RM9 4DT
Recently Sold offers over £385,000 - End of Terrace
An opportunity to purchase this extended and fully refurbished four bedroom end of terrace house. you have no ongoing chain when purchasing.
Entrance via double glazed door to reception:
19’3″ x 12’2″ Open through lounge with laminated flooring double glazed window to front elevation, timber skirting power points inset spot lighting and double radiator opening onto. Kitchen/ dining area.
25’9″ x 14′ > 11’4″ fitted kitchen with quality fitted wall and base units integrated oven and 4 ring gas hop, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps all work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Inset spot lighting, double glazed window to side and bi folding doors leading to patio and garden.
Ground floor Bathroom fully tiled comprising three piece suite panel bath,pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls and floor and vertical heated towel rail.
Stairs leading to spacious landing carpeted and doors to 3 bedrooms and stairs leading to second floor ( loft conversion.
Bed One 11’7″ x 9’4″ Double glazed window to front elevation, carpeted, double radiator and timber skirting.
Bed Two 9’6″ x 9′ Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted, double radiator and timber skirting.
Bed Three 8’7″ x 7’7″ Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, double radiator, carpeted and timber skirting.
Stairs leading to second floor.
Bed 4 16′ x 10’9″ > 9′ Excellent size fourth bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect and 2 x velux windows to front. Laminated flooring, double radiator and ample eves storage space.
Bathroom on second floor with Corner Shower unit, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floors. Frosted Double glazed window to rear and heated towel rail.
Exterior rear garden: small patio area leading on to lawn area approx 30′ x 15′ > 6′
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.